We will be opening soon!
We are OPEN and taking appointments! 503-774-NEWU (6398)
We are also accepting resumes! Send yours to Trans4m2newu@gmail.com
We have made some major changes, as your safety is our #1 priority! Please read on to see what's in store when we open our doors once again! Until then - Stay Safe. Stay Happy!
Your Safety is a Priority
We are taking every precaution to make sure our salon is safe. Upgrades include a new air purifier, privacy curtains and we are sanitizing every surface before and after each client. All stylists are wearing masks, and changing our cover-ups for each individual client. We are also staggering the schedule to maximize physical distancing and limit the number of people in the salon at any given time.
Help Our Stylists Stay Healthy
We are asking you to do your part and help keep our stylists safe as well. Here are our new requirements for all clientele:
- If you have been experiencing a fever, dry cough or any other symptoms connected with COVID 19, please do not come to your appointment. For the safety of all patrons, we ask that you reschedule.
- If you have recently traveled out of Oregon, or been part of a crowd larger than 10 people, please wait a full 14 days prior to coming into the salon for an appointment. Please schedule and/or reschedule accordingly.
- Please bring a mask with you and wear it at all times while in the salon. We also have disposable masks for you to use if you do not have your own. Please let your stylist know of you need a mask when you arrive.
- Please come alone, or have your guests wait for you in the car until you have finished your appointment.
- Please respect the 6 foot physical distancing rule with other clients and stylists in the salon.
- Please bring your own beverage, or small water bottle, which you can fill up near the front door.
- Please leave your bags and or purse at home! This will help keep you safe. :-)
How to Arrive for Your Appointment
Please text or call your stylist when you arrive, and wait in your car. If you do not have your own mask, let your stylist know and they will provide one for you before you enter the salon. Your stylist will text or call when you are able to come in for your appointment.
Price Changes for All
Our prices have increased a bit due to the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and sanitizing services we are providing for all patrons and stylists. Please ask your stylist about their new prices when you schedule your appointment.
Thank you so much for being part of our Transformations Community. We are so excited to welcome you back!